Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bucket List

At the end of the play, the "dead" students verbalize what they will miss due to their premature deaths.  Now it is your turn; list 10 things you would miss if you were to die while still in high school.  These things could be as small or big as you would like them to be. I have written my "Bucket List" below.  (Of course my list is as if I died in the near future...not back when I was in high school!)
1.  becoming a grandma
2.  time spent with my husband, daughters, son-in-law, and Austin
3.  day-trips with my husband
4.  a roaring fire in our fireplace
5.  great books
6.  country music
7. Thanksgiving meals
8.  power-walks with my best friend
9.  shopping
10. "feel good" movies

3 comments:

  1. 1. My wife and kids
    2. My dad
    3. Friday night Prairie football
    4. Bicycling
    5. Exercising
    6. Pizza
    7. Friends
    8. Iowa Football
    9. Music
    10. Summer time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Laughing
    2.Hanging out
    3.Eating
    4.Sleeping
    5.Party
    6.My family
    7.Video games
    8.Making money
    9.Playing ball
    10.Running for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Eating as much as I want
    2. My friends
    3. Being so tan in the summer but watching myself get pale by November.
    4. LASAGNA.
    5. Family
    6. Shopping
    7. Glitter
    8. Painting
    9. Makeup
    10. Sleeping till noon

    ReplyDelete